Its that time of year and many people are running around in this frantic look out for gifts.
Giving a gift is a very special way to communicate our love, reverence, care and appreciation toward others, but many times this ritual becomes more of an empty and often stressful practice that does not satisfy the giver or the receiver.
Keep it simple, tune in to the person you are giving to and to what it is you are trying to communicate with your gift. What is your gift saying?
When we give in a more conscious way, we stop to think about what gifts would be supportive and nourishing for the evolution of the person on the receiving end. Every gift is an opportunity to contribute to somebody’s well being. The other side of this is that with every gift you can also be supporting a local artist, healer, cook, teacher, farmer… you name it… making impact not only in the lives of those who receive your gift, but also those who offer the service/product you are purchasing. Helping empower real people in your own community to share their gifts.
Here I share some ideas of gifts for this holiday season, featuring some of my own offerings, and including offerings from others who I personally know and highly recommend because of how much expertise, love, integrity and heart they put into their Gifts.
Hope you can find some inspiration in this list.
Note: each item on the list is a link.
The Gift of Sacred Sound
- Trinity Devi Gong Albums on CD Baby (digital download) – or if you would prefer a hard copy contact me directly
- Sotantar Suraj Gong Albums on iTunes
- Personal 90 minute Planetary Gong Vortex Immersion with Trinity Devi (a deep Immersion integrating many elements of Sound and vibrational healing)
The Gift of Health & Healing
- Ayurvedic Consutaltion with Trinity Devi
- Soma (Massage) Therapy with Anita Smith
- Iridology and wellness coaching with John Schott
- Holistic Fitness & Health Coaching with Hamad Shirazi
- Unified Therapy with Dr Paul Canali
- Soul Healing and Blueprint Restoration with Shweta Oza
- Galactic Activations and Energy Healing with Maggy
The Gift of Art & Beauty
- Malas & Sacred Jewelry by Devi Tala Designs – (Devi Tala makes some beautiful things charged with amazing energy. Also ask her about the Tantric Malas she makes.
- Sacred Malas by Amaparo from In Balance – These are some of the most beautifully made malas!
- Sacred and joyfully charged Malas by The Joy Alchemist – Daniela’s pieces are charged with the most uplifting energy.
- Sacred paintings and gardens by Julie from RAMA Art Forms – Here is where yogi consciousness meets art. Check it out. Her paintings of the divine feminine are sublime!
The Gift of Wisdom
- Numerology & Gong Vortex Immersion/Integration with Trinity Devi
- Astrology reading with Tim Halloran
The Gift of Yoga
- Bodhi Yoga Studio – This is a special boutique studio in Pinecrest. The owner and teachers create a very warm and supportive atmosphere.
- Kundalini Life Miami – A studio dedicated to the practice of Kundalini Yoga. Sadhu the owner has created and nourished a strong sense of community and is always presenting some awesome lineup of teachers and workshops.
- 305 Yoga Miami Lakes – I love visiting this studio. The line up of teachers and events is amazing and the sense of community here is also very strong.
- Inhale Miami – Another great community in the heart of Miami, always highlighting many many gifted teachers/healer
- Yoga Source – Two studios one in Plantation and one in Coral Springs. Strong sense of community and support on the yoga journey no matter where you are at.
- The Yogi Tree Center for Growth – I miss this place… a yummy studio led by the amazing Jennifer Kelly. Heart centered, warm and supportive environment.